Sunday, October 17, 2010

It's official...

I am not going to be a professional golfer. I've always thought deep inside that maybe I was the next professional women's golfer, but I just didn't know it yet because I've never played the game. Well all my dreams were crushed last night when Jason took me to the driving range down the road and taught me to hit the ball.

As hard as I tried to concentrated on getting my arm straight, the club lined up and my knees bent, I just couldn't hit that dang ball more than a few feet in the air.

After the driving area, we went to the putting green to practice. I did improve there (even got a hole in one (OK it was only about 10 feet from the hole, but hey, it was a hole in one in my mind)), but not enough to compensate for my failure on the driving range.

Alas, I will have to come up with some other way to make my millions. Sorry Jase.


No comments: