Friday, June 17, 2011

Look how she's grown


Bree graduated from elementary school a couple of weeks ago. It was both a proud and a sad day for me. I am proud at what a good, strong, young lady Bree has grown into. It is also sad to think my baby is out of elementary school. She will be moving onto intermediate school now and it seems so big for her. Maybe I should have held her back so I could have just one more year of my little one, just for my own selfish reasons.


Here are some pictures of her at both her kindergarten graduation and her 4th grade graduation. It seems crazy that she has grown up so much. The pictures are terrible, but they are the best I have. (Bree wasn't being cooperative at her 4th grade graduation, she didn't want us to take pictures so I did't have many to choose from).

Kindergarten


4th grade














No comments: