Thursday, May 31, 2012

Josh's final concert

Josh always enjoyed his choir back in 5th and 6th grade.  He got a lot of pressure from friends and his old choir teacher to take choir in 7th grade.  Unfortunately, he hasn't had a very good experience with this class.  According to Josh, most of the boys just goof around all day (imagine that, 7th grade boys goofing off, hmm :).  So Josh decided he was done with choir.  So next year, he got accepted into an art class for that you actually have to have the teacher accept you into.  He had to show her many of his drawings for her to let him in.  He is excited to do art rather than choir.

His final concert was last week.  All the boys had to dress up 50s style.  They even did a bit of choreography (Josh wasn't too thrilled by this).  They sang Jailhouse Rock, Ruby Baby, Poison Ivy and one other song that I can't pronounce.  I thought it was really good and I like seeing the boys dance :).



His good friend Jake, is next to him on his right.

No comments: