Friday, June 5, 2009

Elementary graduation


Joshua is growing up way too quickly. He graduated from elementary school this year. Next year he goes to intermediate school (5th and 6th grades are there).

He had a great time in elementary school and always had great teachers. It will be tough to see him move on, but I know he is excited.

Here are a few pictures of his graduation. There were 7 classes (about 20 students in each class) so it took a while to go through the entire group, but it was fun anyway. They showed a cute (very long) slide show from this year. We all got copies so Josh can watch it whenever he feels like it.

Later in the afternoon Josh was invited to a little graduation party that was being held for a couple of other wards. They were nice enough to include Josh because we aren't in either ward of those who were hosting the party. He only knew a few of the boys, and none of the girls, but it didn't seem to bother him at all.

3 comments:

corrychronicles said...

How fun! Congrats Joshua. I have missed so many of your posts lately, it looks like you guys have been busy and having lots of fun. I am so sorry you won't be coming out to Utah this year, we were so bumbed, especially Derrek.

Anonymous said...

Awesome!!!! Joshua ---
You are the greatest.
I am bummed you couldn't make it to Utah either. I was so looking forward to the visit. Love Grandma Corry

Tay and Liz said...

Yes, we are bummed as well, but we sure enjoy keeping up with your blog! I can't believe how much your children have grown. We wish there were Anesthetist schools in your area that started in January:) If we don't get in somewhere, we'll definitely apply for next August.