Sunday, June 21, 2009

a little preview of pics

We had family pictures taken a week ago. Since Bree is getting baptized in Sept we decided to have her pictures done now at the same time. I thought the pictures were beautiful of my little gal. The family pictures turned out great also :) yeah!

Just so you know what we went through, it was 95 degrees with a heat index of 105, because of the humidity, at the time of the pictures. We were absolutely melting. We had to keep using a rag to wipe of the drips of sweat glistening on our faces. Yuck, it was awful. But the pictures turned out wonderful, so it was a small sacrifice. Here are a few of my favorites!



I love these pictures of Bree. I am biased, I know, but I love her blue eyes and wavy blonde hair. I think she looks especially angelic in these pictures, because of course she is an angel, hee hee.


There was a wedding at this park right next to us at the time and they weren't too happy with someone being around during their wedding. I felt badly and we were really quiet and stayed out of their way, but it is a public park and there is no way to avoid this happening. Oh, well, what do you do?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bree is beautiful. I am amazed at how photogenic your family is. That has got to be Becky's influence.
Grandma Corry