What is the difference between the bird flu and the swine flu? You take tweetments for the bird flu and oinkment for the swine flu.
It is awful I know, but I saw it at the doctors office today. Yup, I was back this time with Breanna. She came home yesterday with a fever and a headache. I am such a good mom to keep exposing my childrens' school mates with this sickness.
Anyway, her school insisted that I take her to the doctor so they can report to the CDC. I took her in today and we saw our normal pediatrician (Josh saw another last week because ours was gone). He handled it very differently. First, he actually checked by swabbing Bree's nose (they stuck that swab up her nose way further than it looked possible, and Bree didn't like it a bit). Then he said, yes, she had the H1N1 flu. He proceeded to write a prescription for Tamiflu without my asking for it. Yipee! (the doc we saw on Friday said if Bree got sick, don't bother bringing her in because she wouldn't get a presciption because she isn't high risk and there was no reason to come in otherwise).

2 comments:
That does not sound like fun! Hopefully Josh is feeling better and Breanna gets better soon! Hope you have some good movies to keep you entertained!
Sounds like you guys are having a blast there! I hope everyone gets feeling better soon, without it hitting you are Jason.
Post a Comment