It is 15 degrees right now with a wind chill of about 0 degrees. I know this isn't much for some of you, but this is Texas. We never get this cold. We average in the 50s this time of year.
Bree wore three jackets and a poncho to school today (she won't wear her coat...long story there) and all Josh owns is a thin coat. At least they went to school today. School was cancelled yesterday because of a bit of icy precipitation on the roads (Jason got to work without any ice at all, but that is Texas for you, cancelling school for anything).
Look at our poor neighborhood pond. Half the pond is frozen and these pictures are even a day after above-freezing temps. On Sunday most of the pond was frozen except around the fountain. I don't remember ever having our ponds freeze before. Poor little ducks. Don't they just look cold. 

Thanks for letting me vent, I feel much better now.
Thanks for letting me vent, I feel much better now.
1 comment:
I know you are fully aware of the weather here in Logan, and I do feel bad that it was only 15 there cuz that is cold. But you could always come join us here, it was a warm -12 this morning and yesterdays high was 10. Sound inviting?
Post a Comment