Sunday, June 6, 2010

I feel a bit "Wicked"

Yesterday Breanna and I had a fun mother/daughter date. We went with several of our friends (mothers and daughters) to see the musical "Wicked" in Dallas.

Wow!!! It was fantastic. We had really high seats (up in the balcony) but it was still really fabulous. The music was great and the singing was amazing. I highly recommend this musical to anyone. I really can't say enough good things about it.

After the musical, we took the girls to the American Girl Store Bistro for dinner. It was fun for the girls to bring their dolls and be with their friends.
I even got brave and ordered salmon. It was really good (maybe it was the butter cream sauce) and I ate it all. Aren't you proud mom :) I took a picture just to show Jason that I really did it.

What a fantastic day spent with my fantastic daughter. It will always be a great memory.

1 comment:

corrychronicles said...

How fun! I can't wait til Rylie is a little older and we can start doing things like that together.