Wednesday, January 26, 2011

A nice day for walking

Both the kids and Jason had last Monday off so we figured we better do some fun family bonding. Jason found a small lake that had nice hiking/walking trails called Eagle Mountain Lake.
It was a great way to spend the day and the weather was perfect, in the 50s.

Of course I had to get some pics of the family.

This is my favorite. Very peaceful.

Jason is explaining something to Josh, (Chloe too is listening).
The kids love their dad, (I don't blame them).

Does Jason look like he's in trouble? Bree took this candid and I thought it was funny.
Bree took this picture and this is what was said just after she snapped the picture (Jason surprised her by giving me a kiss on the cheek just as she was pressing down the button):

"Oh Man, " (imagine a very disgusted voice), "that is NOT what I wanted to see". She hates it when we kiss in front of her, so of course we do it often just to to get a reaction out of her.
We laughed pretty hard (as we often do with her).
J is just taking in the scenery.

After we got done with our hike, we were heading to the car and noticed a sign that said "No Dogs Allowed". No wonder so many people were giving us weird looks.
You can always tell when Chloe has been digging.

No comments: