We first went out to eat at Jason's deli (or lovingly known as DD's (dad's deli) by Breanna). Then we all came back to our house and did some Just Dance 2. That was great, as expected.
We then did mannies and peddies on the girls. They all wanted zebra stripes. Bree's nails have the green and blue colors. She had amazingly long nails (witch nails is my term for them) and I made her clip them down for the manicure and she wasn't too thrilled. Her toes have the pearly green color.
Finally we watched "Beverly Hills Chihuahua 2". It was quite a "girly" movie.
We had a good time with friends (while Jason and Josh suffered in the 100+ degree temps all week at camp, poor boys).
This picture was taken another night. Bree wanted me to try some make-up on her. She has such long eyelashes (a trait from her daddy, well all her traits come from daddy) that it made a huge difference with the mascara on. I'm not looking forward to the day that she really starts wearing make-up. I like her just the way she is :).
No comments:
Post a Comment