The F-35 is a military plane that has three variants, one which will be able to take off from a hovering position. Here is a video of the tests done on the hovering stage. It looks pretty neat if you ask me.
I asked Jason to write about their trip to see the F-35 because I wasn't there and I don't know much about it, but he didn't want to. So, if you are so inclined, you can read about it on your own. All I know is they had to spend about 20 minutes going through security, they got to see the various parts of the plane and they learned how it works and how it is made. They both had guest badges with their names on them, they got really cool hats and Josh got several different pictures that he can hang in his room. But most importantly, they had a great time.



Now of course Breanna couldn't be left out on all the fun (you have to be 10 in order to go have a tour of Lockheed Martin's facility) so Breanna and I have a little date ourselves. I was planning to take her to the American Girl movie, but it isn't in the theaters anymore. I then was planning to take her to have a manicure, but she refused (way too girly). So, we went to Michaels and bought some things to make some flowers to put in her hair (she won't wear bows, but she will wear flowers), we went to Marble Slab and had some yummy ice cream, and then we spent about 3 hours making craft projects that she got for her birthday.
I asked her later how her day was. She said, "It was a little OK." She actually had a good time, but after she heard about Joshua's day, hers was only a "little OK". Oh well, I do try, I just don't always win. I guess that is the life of a parent. I had a good time anyway.
No comments:
Post a Comment