(Does anyone else think Bree looks like her aunt Becky besides me? I think she looks more like her aunt than her own mother.)
Bree started soccer last Saturday. This year they are teal (Bree's thrilled).
The game on Saturday was good. (I get so caught up in the games sometimes that I forget to take pictures. This one was before the first kick off. That is all I remembered to take. Maybe next time I'll do better). Bree plays right forward again this season (and when she gets too tired, she plays sweeper). They won 6-0. The only problem was that the kids now have to worry about off-sides. Our girls were called on it so many times (even thought I know some of the calls were wrong). I guess it is something they will learn over time.
They are now playing on the "big" field. It really is huge. They have 7 girls on the field now (that includes the goalie).
It looks to be a promising season once again.
2 comments:
Go Bree! I love that she plays soccer! Maddy would be thrilled about the color too!
She looks great, I hope Rylie will be a big soccer player.
Post a Comment