I almost hesitate posting about our mutt because she drives me nuts and really doesn't deserve a spot on our blog, but alas, I find her slightly funny, so here I am posting about her anyway.
We were at Target and found this shirt in the $1 bin. Bree just had to have it for Chloe. So here she is posing for the camera. Pathetic on our part, I know. What dog needs clothes. (Just wait for Halloween, I'm sure I'll come up with something for her).

Jason taught her how to catch popcorn. I was slightly impressed.
Don't let the smile on my face fool you, she really does drive me nuts, except when she is in her kennel asleep, then she is really a sweet puppy.
Because Chloe has BIG floppy lips, stuff often gets caught hanging from them. There have been many times that we have called for her and she has come running out from some hiding looking very guilty. We know right away that she has been up to no good when we see cotton, fabric, pieces of shoes, etc hanging from her lip. Uh, you've got something on your lip there. Dumb dog.
We were at Target and found this shirt in the $1 bin. Bree just had to have it for Chloe. So here she is posing for the camera. Pathetic on our part, I know. What dog needs clothes. (Just wait for Halloween, I'm sure I'll come up with something for her).
Jason taught her how to catch popcorn. I was slightly impressed.
1 comment:
O yes they drive you crazy...those dumb dogs...and right into your heart. Sometime soon (never soon enough) she will outgrow that puppy stage (for Buzz was about a year and a half or 2 years old) and she will grow into a good dog and you will be so glad you have her. I hope that day comes soon and that you enjoy each and every day with her because the years with those puppies go really, REALLY fast. O I miss Buzz and am looking forward to and dreading when we get a new puppy :)
Post a Comment