Sunday, February 6, 2011

Call us CRAZY!

You can call us crazy if you like, but hey, who could say no to this little cutie.
I'll tell you who couldn't say no, my husband, Jason, that's who. As soon as I mentioned to him that my sister's (Kim's) dog had puppies, the first thing out of his mouth was, "The answer is yes, we can get one." I hadn't even mentioned that I wanted one or anything, he is the one that
initiated the whole thing (which I am grateful for).

So meet our miniature dachshund, HUGO. He arrived this morning all the way from Utah. I might be biased, but he is the cutest little thing I've ever seen.


Chloe just doesn't know what to make of her new brother. She just chases him everywhere and thinks he is her play buddy. We have to let her know often that he isn't something to chew on. She isn't too rough with him luckily, she is just curious. She looks mammoth next to Hugo, who is only 2 1/2 pounds to her 30 pounds (or there about).
Hugo and Chloe are both sleeping on Bree's lap. Chloe never does this, but she just won't leave Hugo alone. Hugo is chewing on my pants (he is definitely a puppy who wants to chew everything :).

So anyway, you'll be lucky enough to hear all about our new adventures with a new puppy in the family. Don't be too jealous.

2 comments:

corrychronicles said...

I wont call you crazy, but....I am a little surprised to see you got another dog. It is pretty cute, I hope she is as much fun as Chloie :)

Johanna Markworth said...

He is so cute!