Yes, the ONLY thing Bree asked us to get her for her birthday was a mustache or "stache" as she would say. She has talked about wanting one for months now. She purposely drinks juice in a way to get red juice "staches" or ice cream or whatever. She is a nut!
So, she got a stache for her birthday. How could we refuse?
I can't believe my baby is in the double digits today! TEN seems so big, yet still so young. I love so many things about Bree, such as her kind, sharing spirit, her never say die attitude (she loves to win), her cuddly, loving affection, and also her seriously funny sense of humor. I wish that more people could really get to know our little Bree. She is so shy that only a few select people really get to see her funny personality. She really has such wit and humor. She is so clever and says the funniest things, but only around her family.
Happy Birthday my "stache" totin' beauty.
No comments:
Post a Comment