But no, the Rangers have to put us though another year of stress. Last year they finally made it to the World Series for the first time only to be crushed by the Giants. It was a hard loss here in Texas, but we eventually moved on, after months of mourning.
Now for a second year, my stomach is just tied up in knots over baseball!!.... really, I can't even watch them play I get so stressed out. This really can't be good for me.
Jason can't watch them without screaming at the TV, so he just turns it off after a couple of innings. It is especially hard for Jason to watch because the Cardinals are the team who beat the Tigers a few years back. He HATES the Cardinals.
All I ask is for one more win. Is that too much? I can't go on much longer. This whole thing reminds me too much of the Jazz and the Bulls.
On the bright side, I made the dogs their very own Rangers bandannas. Aren't they so cute?
GO RANGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment