Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Bree's birthday bash

For Breanna's birthday all she wanted to do was take some friends to Hawaiian Falls. Since we had been on vacation I hadn't thought much about a party so I went along with her idea and just had the party at Hawaiian Falls.


All the girls seemed to have a good time. None of them had been to this Hawaiian Falls yet, so it made it nice for them. The were sufficiently worn out by the time the party ended which was good because I was also worn out.










Sara, from church, Maddie, Gracie and Lizzie from her soccer team. We also met Kaitlyn (her longtime friend) at the park.




I tell you, there is something nice about not having to plan a party though. I even went the easy route and bought cupcakes. Wow, I never thought I'd stoop to this level, but there I was and it didn't seem so bad.

No comments: