Sunday, February 22, 2009

Groovy 70's




On Friday night Jason took Breanna to a daddy/daughter dance at their elementary school. The theme was "the groovy 70's". I wasn't really sure what kind of clothes Breanna should wear (I know Jason wouldn't have dressed up in real 70's attire). I thought I could get away with a shirt she already had that was rather 70'sish and make a headband thing to match. I even straightened her hair for the night.

Breanna was so excited to go that she was pratically bouncing off the walls. When they got to the school however, Breanna realized her outfit wasn't too cool. Many of the people were either decked out in 70's costumes or they wore really fancy dresses.

Jason also got her a corsage, but again, Breanna wasn't too thrilled with it. So after about an hour and a half they decided to call it a night and come home to play games. I don't think either Jason or Breanna were really thrilled with the whole night, but as Jason put it, he had a great date, just not a great date night.


Joshua and I had a great date though. We went to Braums and had huge ice cream cones, and we looked at toys for an hour at Target. Sounds pretty excting huh.

1 comment:

corrychronicles said...

Braums, YUMMY! That is one place I miss in OKC. We use to go out as girls and get their HUGE ice cream cones. I remember them as being the best.