All week Breanna was planning what she could give Josh and Jason for Valentines day. She decorated a cool frisbee, colored a nice card, filled a mug and a little bucket with all her candy she received at her school party (because I forgot to buy the candy for the present, I felt awful, but she is a sweetheart and gave it willingly), and she placed all these things in a box out on the porch so the "guys" could find them Saturday morning.
I pulled a red shirt out of the dryer for him without thinking on Friday morning and he refused to wear it because it was red. He didn't want to let people think was wearing it because it was V. day. He felt terrible Saturday morning when he realized Breanna had something for him. (We had to go to the store later to buy some candy for Breanna). He just hasn't got the romance gene in him.
Once again, I suppose it is just the difference between boys and girls, who knows.
Saturday morning, Jason surprised us (well kind of, I saw the food he bought) with Belgian waffles topped with fresh fruit and cool whip on top. They were delicious.
All I could come up with for my family was some Lindt chocolates (which are so wonderful and I don't even like chocolate that much). Everyone seemed content with the treats though.
No comments:
Post a Comment