Yesterday was Joshua's spring recital. He played a song called "Jocularity". He has been practicing it for a few weeks and I must admit he pulled it off without a hitch. I am posting two versions because you can't hear the actually recital very well, so I recorded him playing it at home too. He is really improving all the time and I am really proud of his willingness to practice even when he doesn't like the songs.
He also made up a short song himself that he played at the recital. He named it "The Anaconda". Pretty cool huh. I forgot to record it. Maybe I'll have him play it on video some time, if I remember.
He is a funny kid. He recently was assigned a song called "Romance". Joshua informed his teacher that he wouldn't play a song called "Romance" so she crossed out the title and asked Joshua what he would name it. He named it "Mitochondria". Really, who would name a song after a microscopic cell organelle... I guess Josh would.
No comments:
Post a Comment