Who is Marley? She is Breanna's newest addition to her puppy collection. She was purchased at IKEA from her grandma and grandpa Soda (who love anything swedish).
Why do I like Marley? She is as big as a real dog, but doesn't act like a real dog. Bree can snuggle with her at night and I can get some sleep.
Brooke and Caleb....
Why do I like Brooke and Caleb? I thought they were "cool" and my sister, Kris, says they don't die easily and who couldn't use a little luck.
My mom....
Why do I like my mom? I could say a lot but I will only mention a few reasons. She laughs easily and can laugh at herself. She doesn't get offended and doesn't worry about what others think about her, she is just herself. I can't remember a time that I heard her criticize others. She finds the best in others and doesn't judge. She's a happy person to be around (maybe a bit spacey or forgetful, but happy). Anyone who knows my mom well knows she is definitely her own character.
My best friend and hubby...
Who is my best friend and hubby? Jason is, of course.
Why do I love my best friend and hubby? The list is endless but one reason I love him is because he loves me, despite my being me. He looks past all my many many flaws and sees the good. Thanks Jason, you really are the best friend I could ask for.
Flowers on a not-so-good day.
No comments:
Post a Comment