Friday, November 13, 2009

Concerts, concerts, everywhere

On Tuesday Jason was in Boston (or New Hampshire) for work. We were lucky (unlucky really) enough to have Joshua's fall concert and Bree's 3rd grade music program the same night, at the same time, with only one parent to see them both. Luckily, Bree performed for her school during the day and I was able to go to that performance.

I juggled the kids with friends and was able to get it all done. Here are two videos of the kids' concerts (I only put one song from each child, so it isn't too long).

Bree is in the top left hand corner (on the very top riser).

Josh's 5th grade choir is together with the 6th grade choir. Josh was right behind his teacher so I had to move to see him. Unfortunatley, I was then too far away to see him anyway. You can atleast hear the choir and know that he is in there somewhere.


No comments: