We watched it get eaten by critters this year.
We tried to grow big delicious fruits and veggies this year.
We watched them grow to about the size of peas this year (and they weren't peas).
We tried to water everyday this year.
We watched the plants shrivel up regardless this year.
BUT, through all our failures, we got this beautiful watermelon this year.
But alas, we had to throw it in the trash this year.
(I was just gross).
Will we try a garden next year.....you betcha!!!
2 comments:
It seems you have about as much luck with gardens as I do. I have found that peppers and squash grow for me...although I have not had a garden for many years.
I am sure you will make your garden a success one of these years, that is just how you guys are. Maybe you can help me figure out how to garden in Logan since you grew up here.
Post a Comment