I finally remembered my camera at one of Breanna's soccer games. Bree has missed three games so far because they like to reschedule the rain-out games on Sundays here in Texas and we have had A LOT of rain lately. She also had the flu during one of the games so we are hoping the weather will be nice and she will be healthy for her last two games.

I love this picture of Bree. She's wearing her
determined face and she really is determined when she plays.
Bree's team played really well in this game. They are finally catching on to passes and positions. Bree plays right forward. She always plays with the same midfielder and left forward every game. The three of them are really quite fun to watch because they pass and score so well together.
(Gracie, the midfielder, is behind Bree and Maddie, the left forward, is in the top corner)

Bree is scoring in this picture. The poor goalie didn't have a chance.
1 comment:
Way to go Bree! I so wish that one of my kids played soccer, I am really holding out for Rylie.
Post a Comment