Thursday, December 3, 2009

I must be really old


My birthday is coming up shortly and my kids really get excited to celebrate birthdays around here. Breanna was talking with us about my birthday and all the things she will do on my birthday. She then asked how old I will be. I asked her to guess.

She finally guessed I would be 36 after several tries.

I told her that, yes, I would be 36.

She then asked with a shocked look on her face, "So that means you're going to die soon?!"

HEY, I'm not that old!! But I did get a good laugh out of it.

3 comments:

Therese said...

it's about time for our annual phone call. i will try to call you on, or about, the 16th, in the evening. hope you have a great day! xo

Kim said...

I must be really close to the grave then since I am 13 years older than you. But I have a grandpa who is going to be 104 tomorrow so he is probably the closest!! Have a great birthday!!

corrychronicles said...

The joy of kids, that is so hilarious--You old lady!