Tuesday, December 22, 2009

OH Josh, Josh, Josh

Yesterday Josh and Bree decided to make their own lunch, which I am all for. Josh made himself a turkey and cheese sandwich. He decided to put a little lettuce on it too. I started to laugh when I saw him because that was no lettuce. It was cilantro. I told him so but he didn't seem to care.

He started in on his sandwich and I asked him if it was good. He told me it wasn't bad. Then he started taking off the cilantro and I asked why he was taking it off if it was good.

This is what he replied back to me, totally serious, with a straight face, "It isn't bad, but it's just unorthodox to eat it with cilantro."
I started laughing. I think he reads too much.

I just happened to have my camera sitting on the table so I got a picture of the lovely sandwich.

No comments: