Wednesday, December 9, 2009

taste test

Every year it is difficult to come up with a gift for friends and neighbors for Christmas. This year Jason and I were trying to decide what to do when we came up the the brilliant idea of homemade hot choc (I know it isn't very creative or original, but it seemed good).
We found several recipes on-line and decided to have a taste test.
Here are Josh's results:
Hazelnut hot choc- good
Mint hot choc- really good
Sugar-free hot choc- good
Cinnamon hot choc- pretty good
Here are Breanna's results:
Hazelnut hot choc- disgusting
Mint hot choc- gross
sugar-free hot choc- aahhhggggcckkk (gagging sound)
cinnamon hot choc- "I'm not even going to try that one!"
This is the story of our lives when it comes to our children and food.

1 comment:

corrychronicles said...

So none of the hot chocolates were a hit? What are you going to do now? Aren't kids so wonderful, atleast they are quite honest, your friends might not have been after you gave them the hot cocoa.