Saturday, July 10, 2010

Another edition of "Quotes by Breanna"


What a sweet, innocent face.

1. A while back Bree was hanging out in the clerk's office after church waiting for Jason to finish some stuff. She and another young man, Ethan, liked to spin on a chair that was in the office. Ethan's turn was taking a bit too long. Instead of just asking for a turn, Bree said, "Ethan, scooch or I smooch". That got Ethan off the chair pretty quickly.

2. Jason and Bree were talking last night and she told him a story about a boy in her school class named Micah. Apparently Micah thought it was OK to cut in line at lunch one day. Breanna thought that was not right and she was going to let Micah know her feelings (a bit subtly however).

This is what she said to Micah:

"Micah, when my tummy hurts I do one of three things. I either burp, barf, or toot... and my tummy hurts."

Micah immediately ran to the back of the line.

This is the Breanna I know and love.

No comments: