Tuesday, March 29, 2011

CORRY

Often when Jason goes out of town, I like to do something to surprise him when he gets back. A couple of times I have cut my hair, but usually it is something in the house. For example, I have painted rooms before or bought furniture etc. So this last time Jason was gone, I did a couple of projects. The first was refinishing a huge standing picture frame that holds 15 pictures. I didn't get a before picture of this project and I'm too lazy to go get a picture of the finished project, but it was fun sanding, and staining it anew. I also bought a cute storage piece too to go in our piano room next to the frame.


But the most exciting thing I did was make these.... My sister Kris gave me this idea a long time ago and I finally got around to it.

Can you read it?


Here are the individual letters:


This is my favorite because it is a picture of double O arch at Arches National Park, a favorite place of ours.


It took me forever to find pictures of these letter that were of good enough quality to print this large. But I like the outcome. Now I just have to decide where to hang them.

No comments: