Well the other day I think Hugo has finally changed my mind about the stubborn thing. Let me tell you a story about our stubborn Hugo.
We often take the dogs on walks while Josh has his tennis drills. We walk Chloe with a harness around her chest because it is easier to control and she won't choke herself if she runs after something (like she does if the leash is hooked to her collar). We felt it was time to get Hugo a harness because of the ease of walking the dogs.
He hooked Hugo up to his new harness and were off. As we were walking the dogs Hugo just suddenly stopped short. I felt the sudden tug in the leash and looked back to see Hugo sprawled spread eagle laying on the sidewalk. I knew he couldn't be tired, we just started. I tried tugging gently on his harness. He just laid there getting dragged by me. I pulled up gently to get him in a standing position, but he just went limp like a rag doll.
We would eventually get him walking again but each time after about 30 seconds of walking he would just drop. He wouldn't just slow down and then lay down. He would just fall over and lay there. I wish we had a video (maybe we'll get one sometime) because it was hilarious. I was crying I was laughing so hard.
He is truly a stubborn (and mostly dumb dog). I still really like him though.
I got some pictures of him later, but they just don't do it justice, a video would be much more entertaining.
No comments:
Post a Comment