Friday, April 4, 2008

Art class, week 4

Last week at our art class I think I overestimated how quickly and easily the kids could do a project. They made art aprons to wear to class. There was paint involved which made it quite a feat to get their projects done in and hour. After class I spent quite a bit of time on my knees washing paint off the floor.

I was really excited that this week's class was easy and clean. They just did some sculptures of sea animals. They turned out really cute. Unfortunately, next week the kids are painting the sculptures. I'll updade on how that goes. Hopefully it will be OK.

Yesterday during the class it was funny because the kids started singing. They sang a song about a song that gets on everybodys' nerves. They sang the song over and over and over. I don't know that it got on my nerves but it was rather funny. I thought I'd capture a bit on the camera. Here is a small glimpse into my art class. Enjoy.

2 comments:

corrychronicles said...

You are so good to teach an art class. I wish I could do creative things like that with Derrek and Nate, I think they would love it. We need you guys back here in Utah. Though I am sure that is not going to happen. Derrek sure misses Joshua.

Jennifer Crawford said...

I have been hearing this annoying song all week- I'm sure my boys were the ones that started it! I'm so sorry!