At first the kids were sad about my leaving. I bet it took a matter of two minutes before they realized that spending the weekend with their dad was way more fun than with mom.
since I had the camera they didn't get any pictures. However, when I arrived at the airport, the kids made these posters to show me all the things they did over the weekend.
To summarize:
They:
1. Went to a Ranger's game
2. Went bowling
3. Went fishing
4. Went miniature golfing
5. Went to the movie "Aliens in the attic"
6. Watched the first "Lord of the Rings"
7. Went shopping for Josh's backpack
8. Played a bunch of card/dice/board games
9. Played Rock Band
10. And ate A LOT of junk food
Who does that all in one weekend? My kids are lucky!!!
1 comment:
Lucky! I want to come join that party next time.
Post a Comment