What is Gesu Bambino you ask? It is the name of Joshua's Christmas piano recital piece. I love listening to him play. It really does make me smile when I hear him. I'm just letting you see him play it at home so you can actually see him play. He did a fabulous job at his recital.
When we were heading to the recital he mentioned how he is always the last to perform and he really hates it. Jason commented that chances were good that he wouldn't be last. BUT, he was last.
As we were leaving the recital his teacher told him what a fabulous job he did. She said something like this (I can't remember it word for word, but it is close), "I always put Josh last because well... (pause) I can't say he is the best (wink, wink) because that wouldn't be nice, but he is extremely good, if you know what I mean. I can always count on him to perform his best and end the recital with a great performance".
Enjoy:
Oh, my favorite part is at the very end when he does a tricky trill (or whatever it is called) up the piano. Watch for it, I think you'll agree it is cool.
No comments:
Post a Comment