Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Santa Claus the musical



The Saturday after Thanksgiving we had another outing as a family. We went to a musical called Santa Claus the musical at a theater in Fort Worth. I wish I could say it was fabulous, but really it was a bit bizarre and rather disappointing. I thought it would be fun and upbeat but it was odd and rather depressing. It wasn't a musical that makes you laugh at all. Oh well, you win some, you lose some.






The best part of the evening was while we were waiting for the doors to open to the theater, (we got there a bit early), we played a game to pass the time. We used each of our names and used each letter to think of an adjective to describe the huge blow-up Santa on top of the roof of the theater. For example, JOSH: J=jolly, O=obese, S=scary, H=humongous. It was rather entertaining.

No comments: