Friday, October 12, 2007

WHAT A DEAL

For all of you who don't know this about me, I LOVE a good deal. It makes my day when I get good deals. It can be food, clothes, household stuff. It doesn't matter what, I just love a good deal. So here is my great deal for today. I went shopping for my kids and for only $55 I got all of the following:
*2 backpacks (one for each of the kids)
*2 skirts for Bree
*a sweater for Bree
*three shirts for Bree
*a pair of pants for Bree
*2 pairs of socks for Bree
*a pair of tights for Bree
*a matching headband for Bree
*2 long sleeve, button up shirts for Josh
*3 t-shirts for Josh
*a pair of pants for Josh
*a pair of socks for Josh

So don't everyone be jealous. But best of all, I got to meet Jason for lunch. It was a great day.

No comments: