On the other hand, I don't enjoy the pool, so while the kids played with their dad, I watched the clouds. It was a beautiful day with a sky full of clouds. They were the perfect type that you could imagine were all types of animals, people, etc. Here are a couple of different views. I thought it was pr
Sunday, July 6, 2008
fun at the pool
Yesterday we took the kids to the pool. This is nothing new, we go to the pool all the time, but I decided to take some pictures so someday we can prove to the kids that we are fun parents (well Jason is a fun parent, I am the boring one that loves to do laundry, dishes, vaccuum etc). The kids love going to the pool with dad because he really does make it fun for them. Here are a few pictures of Jason thr
owing the kids, it does look
fun huh.
On the other hand, I don't enjoy the pool, so while the kids played with their dad, I watched the clouds. It was a beautiful day with a sky full of clouds. They were the perfect type that you could imagine were all types of animals, people, etc. Here are a couple of different views. I thought it was pr
etty anyway.
On the other hand, I don't enjoy the pool, so while the kids played with their dad, I watched the clouds. It was a beautiful day with a sky full of clouds. They were the perfect type that you could imagine were all types of animals, people, etc. Here are a couple of different views. I thought it was pr
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Looks like so much fun, I wish we lived closer to you guys.
What, no picture of Becky!
Post a Comment