Joshua and Breanna had such a great time. I was wondering if they would enjoy going on the tube or jumping in the water. They loved it all. Both of them kept asking for more rides on the tube and didn't want the night to end.
Jason attempted water skiing for the first time since high school. He got right up and skied for a long time. I was impressed (I am easily impressed when it comes to water sports since I'm not good at them).
Each of the kids got to ride on the tube about three times. None of them ever got dumped. For some reason the one time when Laurie and I went on the tube we got dumped three times. I think her husband had it in for us (or maybe we are just old women that can't handle the waves). The fact that we kept flying over the wakes and the kids never went over the wakes at all, makes me think that Ryan was enjoying trying to make us go over. Jason got a video of this which was quite humorous because you could hear us screaming the whole time. I won't put it on here or you might get sea sick just watching, but it was funny.
Anyway, it was definitely a great time. Thanks, Murrys!
1 comment:
Looks like you guys had a great time. We took the boys tubing one time and they went once and never asked for another turn, kind of a bummer.
Post a Comment