Sunday, August 31, 2008

Hands Around the World

Today Joshua got to play a piano piece in sacrament meeting. He did a great job and both Jason and I were proud of him for being willing to do this. I know that I would not have done it, even when I was older than he is.

He was so nervous I didn't know if he would actually make it up to the piano. Although I think I was almost as nervous. I could feel my heart pounding the entire time. I think we are all glad he did it, but are glad it is over.

Here is a video of the song he played, called "Hands Around the World". It is a primary song many may not recognize, but most kids would I think.

3 comments:

Stephers said...

What a cute blog. Thanks for the invite! Your kids look so cute. And believe me, you are not the only mom not putting handmade notes on homemade cookies. I am just getting into the whole school scene and feel like it's a whole new world!

Anonymous said...

Please tell Joshua that I am so proud of him. He is doing so well on the piano. I love hearing him play. To be able to do that a church took a lot of courage and I am glad he was able to do that. Just one more month and maybe I can have a personal concert.

Anonymous said...

I am not anonymous I just don't know how to work this blog thing. I am trying to do my best.