Saturday, August 2, 2008

Bree's beach bash




















We had a beach party to celebrate Breanna's 7th birthday last night. Her real birthday isn't until the 10th, but we will be in Destin, FL , so we decided to have a birthday party early. She chose a beach party so everyone could enjoy being at the beach just like she will be on her birthday.

Here a few pictures of the invites, cake, food, and treats.























Breanna was so excited by everything. She had a hard time waiting for 6 PM to come.

We didn't do anything really original or amazing but the kids had a great time. We played several water relay games, had a light dinner, made sand bottle necklaces and let the kids run through the sprinklers. Really, just give kids water and they seem to have a blast.
Breanna always likes being a ham, as she shows us in some of the pictures. I love that about her.














In the end the kids got sand pails filled with beach stuff, candy and flip flop shaped rice krispy treats for a favor and Breanna got a bunch of nice crafts and to
ys to keep her entertained.















Her friends that came were: Savannah Smith, Kaitlyn Murry, Marissa Brann, Paisley Rasmussen, Megan George, Elena Brown, and Jacob Thomas

2 comments:

corrychronicles said...

Looks like tons of fun. That cake is so awesome, I could never do anything like that. I think you should come and make all my kids cakes from now on.

Anonymous said...

I love the cake. I thought I did well with cut up cakes but they didn't hold a candle to any of yours. Tell Bre I will be thinking of her on OUR birthday.
Love, Grandma