Monday, May 10, 2010

12 YEARS OLD!!!!

I just can't believe it has been 12 years since Joshua was born. Time just seems to be flying by. I wish I could slow it down somehow, but it just seems to be going faster and faster.

Next week Joshua will be receiving the Aaronic priesthood and will be passing the sacrament soon too. He is getting to be so mature and responsible. I am always amazed at what a neat young man he is becoming. I love him so much!

Josh isn't too thrilled with growing up. He asked if he can just pretend he is 11 still. He said he wants to be like the lost boys in Peter Pan, and never grow up. I can feel for him, I remember thinking the same thing. It is hard growing up. Josh will do it well though.

HAPPY 12TH BIRTHDAY, JOSH!!!! He is eating his cake here (we forgot to buy candles: BAD mom). Everyone kept making him laugh so he was having a difficult time eating. He loves to laugh.


2 comments:

corrychronicles said...

Happy Birthday Joshua, what an exciting time in your life.

Kim said...

nothing better than a birthday...enjoy being 12 Josh!! Can't wait to see you passing the sacrament in church. My boys didn't mind turning 12...it was the turning 16 and learning to drive that they didn't want to happen where my girls couldn't wait for that.