Josh had a birthday party last night with a few of his friends. Here is one of the presents.
Josh ate canned dog food, pencil shavings, and toothpaste (all gross but tolerable). I tried baby wipes (tasted just like baby wipes), pencil shavings and I tried the centipede one and toothpaste, but they turned out to be the yummy ones flavored ones (no centipede in our box), so I lucked out. That is as far as I would go.
Poor Bree got a barf flavored one on her first try and didn't try any after that (it took away her appetite for more jelly bellies, can you imagine why). I don't think she really thought they would actually put barf flavored jelly bean in there.
All of Josh's friends are all well mannered, soft spoken boys (a lot like Josh). During dinner I was laughing so hard because they have turned out to be very typical 11/12 year olds. Their entire conversation was about burping and farting. Yes, a lovely topic for the dinner table. I was glad to see that they are all crude like our family at times.
The boys went to an arcade just down the street. They seemed to enjoy it. It made light work for me. I like these parties.
No comments:
Post a Comment