Sunday, May 23, 2010

Sunshine singers

Bree is part of a small singing/performing group called the Sunshine Singers. My friend Laurie started the group. The girls have been practicing since January for this performance and I was quite excited for them. They have also performed for a couple of nursing homes too.

This has been good for Bree because it has helped her come out of her comfort zone and do something different than she is used to. She even sang a bit of a solo :) Here are three of the songs they performed. I hope you enjoy them.

Just for fun, I'll tell you our weekend schedule. On Friday Jason and Josh went on a Father and Sons camp out while Bree played her first tournament soccer game. Saturday morning Bree played her second soccer game. We came home and I made brownies and a salad for later events. At 2:30 the kids had their piano recital. At 4:00 Bree had her Sunshine singers performance. At 4:45 Bree had her second soccer game. At 6:00 we had a ward party. I am glad for Sunday to relax a bit.






P. S. I made every single skirt out there. They were a bit of a pain, but hey, they worked. (They are reversible from sparkly black to silver).

1 comment:

Johanna Markworth said...

Sounds like a busy Saturday! Bree looks so cute! You are way talented, nice job on the skirts!