Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Breanna's new room

It was only a couple of years ago that we painted and redid Bree's room. But she decided that she wanted new colors and a bigger room. So over the break we moved her into our spare/craft/storage room and moved our spare/craft/storage room into her old room. It was a huge undertaking and quite tiresome. However after it was all said and done, it was exactly what Bree wanted and she is thrilled.

I have to admit, I don't love it. If you ask Jason, he will roll his eyes because I have given him serious grief about the color of her new room. It is a long story, but it wasn't a happy day when I painted that room. That is all over though and it is done. If Bree ever wants it a different color, she is doing it herself.












I made her bed spread for a Christmas present and it was quite a feat. I ordered the fabric on line and several pieces came back the wrong color or I didn't order enough. So I had to order more and I still got the wrong colors. UGGG. After all was said and done, I really liked the finished product though. Bree did too, which I was very worried about. But when she opened it on Christmas she was very happy and polite about it. :)

No comments: