The kids got back into their pjs when they got home so they could spend the day lounging around. It was a very relaxing day.
Josh got a new racket from Santa and Bree got this awesome papasan chair (for her new room).
In the evening we watched the Grinch. I had to get pictures of Jason holding Hugo because it will probably never happen again. Jason isn't what you'd call a dog lover.
The dogs got some new dog beds. Chloe immediately started chewing up her bed (a pink thing we took away). Then both dogs decided to lay on Hugo's bed. Not quite roomy enough. (The pillow they are on is an old one we've had for a while).
This picture was Jason's idea. He found it funny that I was wearing my Christmas socks with my Christmas slippers. I had to show them off. What is the point of having them if you cover them up? Besides, I wouldn't wear them in public, well maybe I would; I have been known to don my holiday socks in public a few times.
No comments:
Post a Comment