Wednesday, February 1, 2012

New projects

I am constantly finding new things I want to try. So I try and I learn to make new things and then I get bored. I don't know why I am this way, but I am.

Some of my most recent projects include crocheting. I got up one morning and went online to learn to crochet. I made this little (well not very little) head band. I thought it was cute but I can guarantee it will never be worn. Oh well, I now know how to do it if I ever need to. I made a brown one too which it smaller.



I also made these key chains for Bree, myself, the gals on my tennis team and also for my Beehives. I forgot to take pictures of the Beehive's key chains, but they were a lot like Bree's, but didn't have a soccer ball, instead had hearts.


I just finished a painting that I found on someone's blog. She gave step by step instructions, but my painting didn't look too much like hers. Oh well.





No comments: