Monday, February 13, 2012

Update of basketball


Basketball is going about like it has been going all season. Our team lost 2-30 on Saturday. That is the worst loss to date (thank goodness). The week before we actually had it tied 16-16 until the last 5 seconds. We had the throw in and our gal threw it right to the other team and they went on got a lay up to win the game. It was a good game though.

During the last game a mom from the opposing team came and asked if I would like a picture she took of Breanna. This lady had a really nice camera. My camera won't take indoor action shots so I haven't been able to take any good pictures. So I was excited to get a nice picture of Bree. I was surprised when she sent me 10 pictures of her. I was really impressed by her kindness.

My favorite picture is the one at the top. It isn't the clearest quality, but look at our little Bree get some air against those other girls. Nobody can accuse Bree of not hustling. She could have gotten discouraged losing like they were, but she worked hard the entire game. She definitely has heart.










No comments: