My children both adore their dad. Since Jason was out of town this past week they have both missed him terribly. The minute Jason got home from his trip we headed out to Palo Duro Canyon. The whole time we were there the kids wanted to be with Jason. Breanna especially wanted her dad.
Here is a conversation that took place the first night in our tent as we were getting ready to go to bed. We had the sleeping arrangements as follows: Jason, Joshua, Breanna, then me.
Breanna: "It's not fair, I want to trade places with Joshua."
Josh: "What's the problem we both have a parent."
Breanna: "Yeah, but you have Dad," (in a very sad whiny voice)...."and I have Mom" (in a completely disgusted voice).
Both Jason and I started laughing. I've always known the kids preferred their dad, but this just goes to show how much they prefer their dad. Poor me :(
The next night while we were waiting for the play to start everyone was just hanging out in a big common area and listening to a band play. A few couples were dancing and I looked over and saw Jason and Breanna dancing. It was too cute. I later found out that Breanna is the one that asked Jason to dance with her. Here is a video, check out Breanna's hand...hee hee.
1 comment:
That is cute! Where did she learn hand placement at such a young age???
Post a Comment