Thursday, June 12, 2008

some new family pics

We got our pictures (a cd with 35 proofs) that we had taken a few weeks back and I just thought I would share a few.
This is probably one of my favorites. I love Breanna's cute little face. :) Like I have said, she loves her daddy.











I always hate pictures that I am in, but I couldn't help but like having a picture with my two cute kids with me.


















This one was funny because it was a killer to get Joshua to give Breanna a kiss. He just hated it, but the picture turned out cute anyway. He doesn't like the picture and will be mad if I get it framed, but it is just too cute not to.


















I was telling Jason if I could have looked into the future when I was younger and seen this picture of what my daughter looked like, I would have been surprised and thrilled because she is as opposite of me as you can get. I love her blue eyes, blond hair, small nose, etc. Looking at this picture it is no wonder we get comments like, "does she look like her dad?",or "she really doesn't look like you at all, huh.".





This picture is a favorite because it is of my two favorite guys.

No comments: