Thursday, June 5, 2008

My impulse make-over

I was sitting in my living room yesterday morning and I had a brilliant idea that I wanted to paint that room. So I quickly packed up the children and headed to Home Depot to get some paint. Most people would probably take a while to think about it or discuss this with their husbands, but not me, I just did it.

Jason isn't normally too keen on color in the house, so this might be a bit of a shocker for him when he returns from Boston. He is a good sport so I'm pretty sure he won't make me repaint it :).

Here are a before and after (I forgot to take the before picture when it was furnished, so use your imaginations).

1 comment:

corrychronicles said...

So did he like it? I like it alot. I can't believe you can just do that, I would have to stew over the color for a really long time.