I am sitting here while we should be at church, typing this little blog. I am home taking care of our cute little daughter. Yesterday as Jason and I were getting ready to go out for our anniversary (we spent our real anniversary at Joshua's cub scout award dinner) Breanna came to me complaining that her eye hurt. I looked at my daughter and her normally beautiful blue eyes were bright red, puffy, with green junk in them. I knew immediately that we wouldn't be going out to dinner and a movie. I took Breanna in to the doctor and sure enough she has pink eye. I'm pretty sure Jason and I never get to celebrate our anniversary because of these kinds of things. We'll try again this next weekend.
Anyway, I wanted to post a video of Joshua playing his favorite song, "Star Wars". Most of the songs he plays are classic songs or church songs, so he was really excited that his teacher said he could play this song. Hopefully he will get some other fun songs in the future. Here it is:
3 comments:
That was so awesome, way to go Joshua. I can't believe how well he can play. I am excited for the time when my boys will get to take piano lessons.
Wow!!!That was pretty cool Joshua.
Love,
Derrek & Nathan
Joshua that was awesome, I didn't realize how good you are at the piano. Keep it up, and way to go.
Post a Comment